• Гостевая книга
• Список ролей
• Карта мира
• Хронология событий
• Магические способности

Партнеры:

Supernatural: From zero Live Your Life White PR FRIENDZONE

Кликаем каждый день, помогаем форуму развиваться:

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP Рейтинг форумов Forum-top.ru Волшебный рейтинг игровых сайтов Palantir

Осторожно! Рейтинг ролевой игры – R (16+)

Организация ролевой игры: смешанная.

Быстрее освоиться на форуме вам поможет статья: «Для тех, кто впервые на форуме…»

Если вам не приходит письмо с паролем
или вы его утеряли, обращайтесь сюда: Не могу войти на форум

ОБРАТИТЕ ВНИМАНИЕ НА акцию #0 "Need you",
вдруг Вам приглянется кто-нибудь из персонажей, для них всегда самые сладкие места в сюжете.

И конечно же загляните в Список ролей , там самые важные персонажи.

ПОЗДРАВЛЯЮ ВСЕХ С ОТКРЫТИЕМ ФОРУМА.

НОВЫЙ КВЕСТ
5 вечеров с Озаем

Игрок недели и месяца

Пост недели
То была не самая обычная ночь для заключенного... ДАЛЕЕ

Администрация

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Avatar: Lotos of Four » Гостиная » Хочу быть нужным

Хочу быть нужным

Сообщений 31 страница 60 из 280

Хотите поскорее присоединиться к нам, но не можете определиться с персонажем? Ни одна из акционных ролей не приглянулась, но все равно хочется быть нужным? У Вас есть идея для отыгрыша, но нет партнера? Не беда! Эта тема создана специально для Вас. Просто заполните этот небольшой шаблон – и мы в скором времени свяжемся с Вами.

Код:
[b]Желаемый пол[/b]
[b]Желаемый возраст[/b]
[b]Желаемая сторона и отношение к организациям[/b]
[b]Особенности персонажа[/b]
[b]Примерные планы на игру[/b]
[b]Дополнительная информация[/b]
[b]Связь с Вами[/b]

Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Cheers!

Appreciation to my father who stated to me on the topic of this blog, this web site is really remarkable.

It's very straightforward to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I found this article at this web site.

I've been surfing on-line greater than three hours nowadays, yet I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is lovely price sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the web can be much more useful than ever before.

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The design and style look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Kudos

Every weekend i used to pay a visit this site, as i wish for enjoyment, as this this web site conations in fact fastidious funny information too.

Link exchange is nothing else but it is just placing the other person's web site link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same for you.

each time i used to read smaller articles which as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading at this time.

I pay a visit day-to-day a few websites and blogs to read articles or reviews, however this webpage offers feature based content.

My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different web page and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to checking out your web page again.

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog website? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

Hi there, I discovered your site via Google even as looking for a related matter, your site came up, it appears to be like great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, just turned into alert to your weblog thru Google, and located that it is really informative. I am going to be careful for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. Many people might be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

May I simply just say what a comfort to discover a person that actually knows what they are talking about on the internet. You definitely realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More people should read this and understand this side of the story. It's surprising you aren't more popular since you most certainly possess the gift.

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It really helpful & it helped me out much. I'm hoping to give one thing again and help others like you aided me.

Fine way of telling, and nice piece of writing to get data regarding my presentation focus, which i am going to present in academy.

It's going to be finish of mine day, but before ending I am reading this impressive article to improve my knowledge.

Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any solutions to prevent hackers?

Every weekend i used to go to see this web page, because i wish for enjoyment, since this this website conations truly good funny data too.

For hottest information you have to go to see world-wide-web and on internet I found this web site as a most excellent web page for latest updates.

Great post.

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on a number of websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept

Does your website have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to send you an e-mail. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

I really like it when folks get together and share ideas. Great blog, stick with it!

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

I go to see every day a few web pages and blogs to read posts, but this weblog presents quality based content.

An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment. I do believe that you should publish more on this topic, it might not be a taboo matter but usually people do not discuss such issues. To the next! Kind regards!!

Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; we have developed some nice procedures and we are looking to trade methods with other folks, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.

Вы здесь » Avatar: Lotos of Four » Гостиная » Хочу быть нужным

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно